Brad Bigford is a family nurse practitioner, certified in correctional healthcare, and is owner of Table Rock Mobile Medicine, a mobile urgent care service. He lives in Boise with his wife and two children.
On this episode, we talk about Brad’s heart for nursing, what drove him to start a house call practice, and some of the challenges he’s faced along the way. We also talk a lot about Covid-19 and address some of the common misconceptions about vaccines and masks. Brad offers ideas about how we can keep our kids safe going into the school year and the best resources for staying informed.
Brad has taken great care of my own family over the years and I can’t wait for you to hear all he has to say.
Links to things we talked about…
- The incident that made Brad nationally famous!
- Policies on age of consent for vaccination
- Questions about Covid-19 or kids issues, check out https://www.chop.edu/
- For general info: https://www.cdc.gov/ or https://fpnotebook.com/
- For local info, look up your local health district, like the one where April and Brad live here: https://cdhd.idaho.gov/index.php
- For questions about medication https://online.epocrates.com/home
- Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil DeGrasse Tyson
- Books by Dr. Paul Offit
Connect with Brad and Table Rock Mobile Medicine!
- TRMM on Facebook
- TRMM on Instagram
- TRMM on Twitter
- TRMM Website
- Brad on Twitter
- Email Brad
- Call Brad at (208) 991-3232