CONTENT WARNING: Suicidal ideation
Zach Scott recently moved from Arkansas to Las Vegas, NV with his husband. He is the Head of Sales and Customer Success for The Dental A Team, a dental consulting company whose main goal is to increase profits, improve systems, and better everyone’s involved in dental practices.
On this episode, we talk about Zach’s childhood growing up on a cattle ranch in the Bible Belt, his experience coming out to his family, and how his mental health was affected over the years.
Links to things we talked about…
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss
- Me and White Supremacy by Layla F. Saad
- The Trevor Project
- The Matthew Shepard Foundation
- Matthew’s Place
Connect with Zach!
- Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn – @zacharyvincescott on all channels
- If there are any dentists or anyone who works in the dental world, check out The Dental A Team. Zach would love to help you!